Copyright © Hotel Pine Valley 2015 All rights reserved.
Likya Caddesi No.3 48330 Hisaronu Oludeniz Fethiye MUGLA / TURKIYE +90 252 616 78 13
Designed by Nihat YIGIT
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
We, the GÖREM TUR. İNŞ. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş. ( Hotel Pine Valley ) are strictly concerned about the security of your personal data. With this consciousness, we attach great importance to the processing of personal data of all persons relatedto the Company, including those whouse our product sand services as a Company, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVK Law") No. 6698.With full accountability of this responsibility and in the capacity of "Data Officer" as defined in theLaw on TCA, we treat your personal data with in the limits specified by the legislation as explained below.
1. Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Your personal data (name, surname, date of birth, identity and passport details, business, home and mobile phone number, e-
Inaddition, your personal data may be processed whenyou use our call centersor internet pages to use our Company or our Group Companies' services, or when you visit our Company or our website, when you participate in training, seminarsor organization sorganized by our Company.
Your personal data collected will be used by our business units to make use of the product sand services offered by our Company and our Group Companies and the products and services offered by our Company and our Group Companies will be customized to your taste, usagehabit sand need sand recommended to you. Our Company, (administrative operations directed by the Company, the physical security and supervision of the Company's locations, the evaluation and complaint management processes of the Group Companies, reputationre search processes, efficiency management, legal compliance process, audit, financial affairs, etc.), The identification and implementation of our company's business and business strategies, and our Company's human resources policies n KVK carried out for purposes of ensuring Law will be processed within the personal data processing requirement sand objectives set forth in items 5 and 6.
2. For who mand how the processed Personal Data can be transferred
Your collected personal data; Our business units are required to work with you to be nefit from the product sand services offered by our Company and our Group Companie sand that our product sand services offered by our Company and our Group Companies are recommended to you by customising the maccording to their taste, usage habits and needs. (Admin is trative operations directed by our Company, the physical security and supervision of company locations, evaluation processes of partner / client / supplier (authority or employees), reputation research processes, legal compliance process, audit, financial affairs) etc.), The purpose and purpose of ourcompany'shumanresourcespolicieswiththedeterminationandimplementation of our business and business strategies Our business partners may be transferred to our suppliers, Group companies, Company authorities, share holders, legally authorised public authoritie sand private persons within the frame work of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Articles 8 and 9 of the Corporate Tax Law.
3. Method of collecting personal data and legal reason
Your personal data may be obtained in any verbal, written or electronic medium by means of the fact that the product sand services we offer to the Company in accordance with the above mentioned purposes can be presented in the legal frame work and in this context the Company can fulfill the responsibiliti esarising from the contractandlaw in a complete and correct manner. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transmitted to the purposes stated in items (1) and (2) of this text within the scope of the personal data processing requirement sand purposes stated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law on the Code.
4. The Rights of the Personal Data Holder
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests for your rights to our Company in the following way, the Company will conclude the request for free within thirty days at the latest, in accordance with the nature of the claim. However, if a fee is provided by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee will be charged at the rate determined by our Company. This includes personal data owners;
• To learn whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting in for mation about personal data if it has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
• Knowing the third parties to which personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad,
• Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly processed, and requesting that third parties be notified of the processing carried out in this context,
• Requesting that personal data be deleted or destroyed in the event that there asons for it sprocessing are not fulfilled despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on KVK and other related laws, and requesting that the process carried out in this context be notified to third parties,
• Objection to the appearance of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
• Have the right to claim damages in the event of a loss due to the processing of personal data against the blood.
You may submit your request to use your above mentioned rights in writing or by other means as determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVK Law. Since the Personal Data Protection Board has not determined any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to our Company pursuant. The channel sand procedures you will submit in writing to our Company in accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law in this frame work are described below.
Your request, including any necessary information identifying your identity to use your rights as set forth above and your statement of your right to use the rights set forth in Article 11 of the Code of Corporate Rehabilitation; You may send your signed copy of the form to the address 'Hotel Pine Valley , Likya Cad. No:3 – Ölüdeniz -
GÖREM TUR. İNŞ. SAN. VE TİC. A.Ş.
( Hotel Pine Valley )............